ProjectX allows you to cut MPEG files (e.g. remove the advertisement). It has has a build-in preview mode of the movie, so it's easy to set the cut marks. It's also possible to save the cut marks into a file and to reload them if needed.
I made a special ProjectX version for OS/2 with support for files > 2g
ProjectX Homepage, ProjectX Forum
Jürgen Ulbts ProjectX page
He has a lot of information and a nice animated tutorial how to cut your videos with ProjectX.
If you like to talk about things specific to the OS/2 port of ProjectX.
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b32 (refreshed again)
- Large file support is now part of the os2io4j project
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b32 (refreshed)
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b32
-Improved startup script
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b29
- WarpIn package is available
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b27
- Retrotranslator updated to 1.2.8
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b26
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b25
- Retrotranslator updated to 1.2.7
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b24
- Retrotranslator updated to 1.2.6
- ProjectX sources are updated from cvs
- Retrotranslator updated to 1.2.5
- some fixes for the way retrotranslator is used (jar is smaller now)
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00b23
- Retrotranslator updated to 1.2.4
- ProjectX sources are updated to 0.90.4.00.b22 (2008-01-31)
- idctsse.dll recompiled with OW 1.7
- The way the BigIO support is applied to the project is totally changed. In the past, i touched the source. Now i refactored some of my classes and using Retrotranslator (http://retrotranslator.sourceforge.net/) to merge my replacment classes into the comiled ones. This works much better and makes updates simple.
- The output of postprocess task is no longer redirected to the command line. This feature is gone, because it never was part of the projectx itself.